top of page
This was a school project, part of the Intro to Engineering Design class. As a team of 7 students, we were required to come up with an issue and go through the entire design process with it. We developed it to the point of manufacturability. I took on the role of creating the Solidworks models for the project. It is a system that introduces new ingredient storage combined with easy measuring of ingredients. There is a universal base and different containers which can lock onto it. Rotating a dial on the side dispenses a number of incremental measurements of the ingredient into a container below. The project and the design process we went through is explained in further detail under PDI Studio IV.
bottom of page